3rd Shift Full Time Direct Support Professionals/Caregiver - Waukesha, WI
Location: Waukesha, WI
Full Time Opportunity Available
Pay: $10.00 per Hour
St. Coletta of Wisconsin, a leader in providing residential and vocational services to adults with developmental disabilities, has an excellent employment opportunity for a full-time Direct Support Professional in our Waukesha, WI Program. Our goal is to ensure the people we serve achieve their highest quality of life and personal growth. We are seeking a Direct Support Professional who will help sustain this mission and aid in our continuous efforts to be recognized as an outstanding organization.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will plan and teach recreational activities as well as activities of daily living, provide personal cares, and support community integration for adults with developmental disabilities. In this role, you will perform other duties such as transporting clients, completing and maintaining accurate reports, and maintaining a clean and safe environment. Your ability to make sound decisions while handling challenging situations will be critical to your success.
7 days on & 7 days off
- Weekday shifts are usually10:00pm-9:00am
- Friday and Saturday shifts are 10:00pm-6:00am.
Don’t have any relevant experience? We provide all the classroom and on the job training needed!
If you are seeking employment that is secure, offers growth opportunities, and provides a rewarding job experience, apply today! We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
St Coletta is an Equal Opportunity and Substance Free Employer
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Valid regular WI drivers license, responsible driving record and proof of vehicle insurance required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire to assist individuals with developmental disabilities and other challenges in their personal growth
- Rotating Holidays