The nativity display has been with St. Coletta for almost 70 years and was originally donated in the early 1950’s by Cardinal Cushing, while the manger set was donated by Stengel Construction. The life-sized display has remained a staple in the community of Jefferson, WI and has been visited by thousands over the years.  Please help us continue to spread hope and faith through a $50 gift to help us light our Nativity scene. 

Countdown Until the Official Lighting

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds