Race Day Information: Dash for Disabilities 5k/1M
Posted On: September 8, 2017
The event will take place rain or shine. In case of severe weather, it is possible we will have a delayed start or if severe enough, event cancellation. The race starts and ends at St. Coletta of Wisconsin, N4637 County Rd Y, Jefferson WI 53549.
Please note the following times:
- 8:00am - 9:30am Runner Check-In
- 10:00am - 5k walk/run start time
- 10:15am - 1M walk/run start time
- 12:00pm - Courses Shut Down
Each runner will receive a t-shirt, goodie bag and raffle ticket.
- Raffle Tickets – Each participant will receive a ticket in their goodie bag. Place your raffle ticket in a prize container BEFORE the 10am race begins, winners are pulled while the race is in progress. Additional tickets are available for purchase, 3 for $5.00
- First Aid Station – Will be at St. Coletta with 2 EMT’s available for on-course assistance. If you are participating and there is a major issue, please call 9-1-1, then alert the closest crossing guard or water station volunteer.
- Water Stations – One water station will be provided on the 1M course, while three stations will be on the 5k route. New this year – Anytime Fitness will be having their own water station for our 5k runners!
- Time Keeping – Please note we are not recording runner’s times, so if you are interested in finding out your time please check the runner clock when you cross the finish line.
- Start of Race – Runners/walkers please line up at the chalk line towards the entrance of St. Coletta; keep to the right with walkers towards the end of the line.
- Crossing Hwy 18 – There is one spot that 5k runners will be crossing Hwy 18, please cross at the designated walk way, there will be volunteer crossing guard assisting with traffic. Drivers are being asked to slow down but traffic will continue as usual so please use caution when crossing.