Thank you for your interest in St. Coletta of Wisconsin, we currently have openings in some residential homes and day programs. We would like to assist you, please contact:
- Geralyn Dorn, Director of Admissions and Outreach at gro.iwattelocts@nrodg or call office (920) 674-8304 or cell (920) 220-9518
- St. Coletta of Wisconsin Main Office: (920) 674-4330
TO BEGIN THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
If you are interested in beginning the process for application to any of our programs and services, please download and print the Interest in Services form on the bottom of this page.
Once we receive the completed document you can expect to hear back in one business day after receipt of your completed form.
Our Admissions Team meets every Tuesday, at our meeting we discuss program openings and applicants. We will get back to you regarding team feedback within one business day of our meeting. Our admissions process can take approximately one month from the time of application.
ASSISTANCE WITH FUNDING SOURCES
St. Coletta works with most funding organizations in Wisconsin, however; it is best for you to connect with your care manager/broker to insure that St. Coletta is an option. St. Coletta also accepts most Medicaid plans and we do accept private payment for services.
Thank you for your interest in St. Coletta of Wisconsin’s Programs and Services.
If you have questions regarding Admissions, please contact:
Geralyn Dorn, Director of Admission and Outreach
Phone (920) 674-8304
Interested in a tour?
Please complete the form Interest in Services and we will connect with you additional information and tour if requested.
Areas of interest:
- Residential Programs in Jefferson, Waukesha and Illinois
- Day Programs in Jefferson and Illinois
- Vocational/Work Programs in Jefferson
- The Intergenerational enter in Brookfield WI